Attorney Ralph Guerra understands the impact of an injury resulting from an accident. We know personal injury law and we know how to pursue results for you and your family.
Florida Personal Injury Attorneys Working for You
If you’ve been injured in a Florida accident because of the fault of someone else, you’ll want to consult an FL personal injury attorney, not just a consumer attorney. Personal injury attorneys have specific experienced in many areas of injury and accident litigation.
Complete and Competent Florida Representation
We will handle the heavy work while you focus on getting better. From car accidents, motorcycle injuries, auto defects, dog bite claims, slip and falls to more serious catastrophic injuries, we handle all Florida injury law issues with a focus on getting results.
Satisfying Our Clients Needs Is Priority One
Many of our Florida cases come from referrals. That is the best indicator to us that we are satisfying clients again and again. We stand ready to assist you with a free no obligation private consultation.
Call (844) 927-9653 today to see how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Make Sure You Know How Much Time You Have to File a Florida Claim
Keep in mind that Florida laws limit the amount of time personal injury victims have to seek compensation for expenses such as medical bills, lost income, vocational rehabilitation, physical pain and emotional suffering due to a personal injury. The sooner you start, the sooner you can pursue a personal injury lawsuit or litigation and receive a verdict or settlement.
Personal injury law involves everything from slip and falls, to auto accidents, to wrongful deaths caused by dangerous products. Attorney Ralph F. Guerra will provide skillful advocacy to accident victims injured in many different ways, including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Negligent security situations
- Accidents on public property
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Train accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Bus accidents
- Commercial truck and semi-truck (tractor-trailer) collisions
- Automobile seat back failures
- Automobile air bag and seat belt failures
- Child safety seat failures
- Tire failures
- Defective product accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Rollover and roof crush accidents
- Fuel fires
- Side impact and intersection collisions
- Auto vs. pedestrian collisions
- Auto vs. bicycle collisions
- Dangerous roadway accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Drunk driver collisions
- Wrongful death
- Burn injuries
- Dog bites
Tips if you have been in an accident
- Do not admit fault.
- Call the police and make a report.
- Gather as much information as possible at the scene. Don’t rely on the police to do it. Write down license plate numbers, names of witnesses and any statements made, especially admissions of fault…”I’m sorry”, “I didn’t see you”, “I was texting”, etc.
- See a doctor, accept any medical attention offered at the scene; go to an emergency room, as soon as possible. Go to follow-up appointments as recommended by your doctor.
- Use your cell phone to take pictures and video. Use a combination of wide angle pictures (showing the entire accident scene, lighting conditions, weather conditions, etc.) and medium shots and close-ups of the damage and injuries.
- Evidence is very important in every injury case. Medical records and pictures of the scene can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case.
We will assist you throughout the process from getting your car fixed and working with insurance adjusters to working every aspect of your personal injury claim to help get you compensated for your injuries.
Our Florida personal injury lawyer is committed to providing accident injury victims with the aggressive advocacy and knowledgeable support they need to get results.